ADVERTISEMENT

Third Annual Tony Alva District One AAAA Basketball Pool - 2010 Edition

Tony Alva

Jan 27, 2003
Ok everyone, here we are, playoff time again. The seeds are being announced today and I ahould have the brackets ready by this evening, or tomorrow morning at the latest. Anyone interested in joining the Third Annual Tony Alva District One AAAA Playoff Pool should follow these directions closely.

If you would like to join the pool, please email me at RivalsD1Pool@gmail.com

I will be checking this email frequently over the next week. When I receive an email from you, I will email you back the bracket, in an Excel spreadsheet. Please fill out all the yellow boxes in the spreadsheet. You will need to pick the winner of each game, give me a Total Score for the championship game (in case of tiebreaker), and be sure to fill in your message board screenname in the appropriate box. After you have done this, please save the completed spreadsheet and email it back to me. I will then confirm to you that I received it.

********** THE DEADLINE IS 5:00 PM, THIS FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19 ***********

I will post my picks on the message board at that time, so you can all see my picks before the games start that night. The scoring system will work as follows:

1st Round Games: 1 point
2nd Round Games: 2 Points
3rd Round Games: 4 Points
Semifinal Games: 8 points
Championship game: 16 points tiebreaker will be Total Points in this game)

I will post an update on the message board the morning after every round, giving the complete point totals and standings.

That is it for now. You can email any time from here on out for your blank bracket. Again please remember to fill out all the yellow boxes in the spreadsheet and remember the deadline is 5:00 PM this Friday. Good luck to everyone…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News