ADVERTISEMENT

The Second Amendment: A Relic of the Past?

No - it's not.

Last time I looked there's a Constitution with 27 Amendments. Notable are the first ten which are often referenced as the Bill of Rights.

So it is the law till it isn't (and we can't pick and choose).

Don't like it? Then use the the mechanisms available to make a change (they do exist).

Period.

Plus this is a high school sports forum not a political/cultural discussion Board that concerns itself with any number of topics of the day.

As it is, there's one topic on here - far as I know - with that being PA scholastic football.

(Maybe it's AI randomly posting these things.)

Reactions: lilromeo and sammyk
No - it's not.

Last time I looked there's a Constitution with 27 Amendments. Notable are the first ten which are often referenced as the Bill of Rights.

So it is the law till it isn't (and we can't pick and choose).

Don't like it? Then use the the mechanisms available to make a change (they do exist).

Period.

Plus this is a high school sports forum not a political/cultural discussion Board that concerns itself with any number of topics of the day.

As it is, there's one topic on here - far as I know - with that being PA scholastic football.

(Maybe it's AI randomly posting these things.)
I agree we should stick to HS football on here. There are enough other places to comment on politics.

Reactions: lilromeo and sammyk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT