ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals list Upshur among top 2 TE's at 5-Star in Baltimore

Rivals.com takes a look at the top tight ends from the 5-Star challenge in Baltimore. Imhotep's Naseir Upshur is among the players on the list. Click here for the article.
He is a great talent,and it looks like he is leaning towards Michigan at this point.I guess he just doesn't like PSU. I sure would like for Pa. to keep its elite athletes for their college years.

Reactions: ed o'brien
Best of luck to the kid if he chooses Michigan. Great school, great program with a rich history, and a proven winner at coach. Believe it or not, some kids just want to choose the college that's best for them & maybe Michigan was a better fit. We can't fault PSU for not getting every single top prospect to stay in state.

Michigan doing a lot of recruiting this way they were at Lafayette a couple weeks ago for there camp and we're looking at a lot of the local talent.penn state and temple need to start focusing on the locals a lot more because there gonna start losing them.michigan and Rutgers were both there and also temple but penn state should of been there also

The big connection for the Lauren's First and Goal camp at Lafayette is Michigan's new recruiting coordinator, Chris Partridge, is a Lafayette alum. I'd imagine they will be a presence there every year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT