ADVERTISEMENT

Qtown NP

HSFB99

Oct 4, 2020
Quakertown is up 25-7 midway through 2nd Q on NP. What is going on in Knight land?

Quakertown is up 25-7 midway through 2nd Q on NP. What is going on in Knight land?
They’ve been an absolute mess so far this half. I’ve never seen them look this bad. The Lasalle win doesn’t look as impressive in this light. I do think NP will tighten this up in the second half, I can’t believe they can play another half that poorly.

Reactions: paul from philly
25-17 now. NP scores on a big play with 9 secs left in the half. On a separate note, NP’s kicker is a serious weapon.

Reactions: bucksftball
38-17 Qtown. Something is amiss in Lansdale.

First win over North Penn in 44 years. They don’t play every year… but still.
Bucks -
My the mighty have fallen… wow
Last year they were loaded and were 6-6 Totally underachieved!

I Watched Lasalle game and they looked bad. Major the running back is nice but not much more then that going on. Defense is pitiful. It’s coaching. No commitment to defense and been since Carey as the DC that they focused on D!
Might be time for a change at the top with their HOF coach? sometimes change is good.

I think after Devlin rolled to college football wood has not pulled in the kids from the 3 cb schools and has definitely helped west, keeping their athletes. It’s their year even with losing cooper for the year.

My 2 cents

Reactions: lilromeo
Soup, I’ll also throw in that a lot of those CB kids are at LaSalle. Overall I generally agree with your assessment though on Wood being down helping CB schools. I am just pointing out that they aren’t the only ones.

They’ve been an absolute mess so far this half. I’ve never seen them look this bad. The Lasalle win doesn’t look as impressive in this light. I do think NP will tighten this up in the second half, I can’t believe they can play another half that poorly.
Bucks, you said a mouthful about the La Salle game.

Reactions: bucksftball
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT