ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Muncy athlete Ross Eyer

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Everything has been going well for us lately, we’re firing on all cylinders and our team is gelling well at the right time for the district championship this Saturday night. We’re excited to play.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“A big thing for us is staying focused and being in the present. We need to continue to work hard and reach the goals we know we can achieve.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I am extremely pleased with everyone’s performance, let alone the team’s performance. Everyone has gotten better and everyone is stepping up when we need them to.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I love how our team plays and I love all of us working hard together to win together.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“A big goal for me personally in all sports is a district medal, from there we’ll work hard as a team to win in states.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“It would be a pleasure to continue playing sports in college. Now which one? I couldn’t tell you. I love all my sports and picking one for college will be one of the most difficult decisions I’ve ever had to make in my life.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve talked to a lot of schools about playing college sports. That includes Lycoming, Penn State Harrisburg, Bloomsburg, Lock Haven, Susquehanna, and more.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Lycoming College has been the most persistent so far.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I’ve visited Lycoming a couple of times.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“I went on a game day visit to Lycoming a couple Saturdays ago.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’ve always loved Penn State since I was a little kid, they’ve always been my favorite.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News