ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Mars quarterback Eric Kasperowicz Jr.

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“The season has been great, I transferred to a new school over the summer and I’ve felt very welcomed throughout everything.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Not exactly, I have my moments but it’s like a roller coaster. One game I play well, complete passes and do what I can to help the team, and sometimes I don’t play very well so I just got to focus on staying consistent.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I think my team has been playing well, especially coming off of a 2-8 season. Defense has been doing their thing all year and as for offense I think the O-Line, wide receivers and our running backs have been outstanding.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I think a good thing to improve on is teamwork and playing together as one big family. When something bad happens [we] just pick each other up, learn from your mistakes and move on.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“We all need to be in sync. If everyone does their own job and plays for each other I think it will be pretty good.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Definitely. I’ve wanted to play football in college for as long as I can remember.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“N/A.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“N/A.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“N/A.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up I’ve always loved Pitt but in these past few years I’ve really liked Ohio State. Definitely still Pitt at heart though.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News