ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Fort Cherry quarterback Matt Sieg

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“The season has been going great so far this year. There’s been some ups and downs and I'm still learning a lot. It’s been fun and we’ve put ourselves in a great position to make the postseason.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“Overall, it’s been amazing accomplishing some goals that I’ve had since I was a kid with my friends that I’ve been playing with since we were 7.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I feel that the team plays well together, works hard week in and week out, and just works on improving every week. My offensive line has done a great job of opening holes up, protection, and simply making the offense move. My receivers and running backs have been working hard and it’s showing also.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“Overall, we are a very young team so just becoming more consistent is what we can improve on.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“Staying healthy will be a big thing as we continue getting deeper into the season.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“It’s always been a dream of mine to play at the college level. I would love to play either football or baseball.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“N/A.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“N/A.”

Do you have plans for game day trips?
“I’ve been down to Pitt twice and it’s been a great experience each time. I’m looking forward to either getting back down to Pitt or checking out some other campuses soon.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’ve always loved Penn State and Pitt.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News