ADVERTISEMENT

pine-richland athlete

lilromeo

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2014
Does anyone have information on Pine-Richland DB/receiver Anthony Battaglia ?? I recently saw his HUDL highlights as well as watching him against Saint Joe Prep in the state final and I was really impressed with his performances. I understand he has grown to over 6 feet and is weighing about 195. He has run the 40 in 4,55. I think this kid is currently under the radar and if so ,needs some attention by D-1 schools.

Your information is pretty much correct. Last year he was the 3rd or 4th receiver behind Merhaut (110+ receptions) Gaston (60+) and Everett. Also, it seemed to me that on defense, he was by far the most physical defensive back. He played corner.I would think that he will be the feature guy in their offense this year, and have to be solid on D again. I saw him the other day coming out of the weight room and he does looked ripped and close to 6'. From what the kids are saying, he's gotten interest from lots of MAC schools, but no one has pulled the trigger yet.

Your information is pretty much correct. Last year he was the 3rd or 4th receiver behind Merhaut (110+ receptions) Gaston (60+) and Everett. Also, it seemed to me that on defense, he was by far the most physical defensive back. He played corner.I would think that he will be the feature guy in their offense this year, and have to be solid on D again. I saw him the other day coming out of the weight room and he does looked ripped and close to 6'. From what the kids are saying, he's gotten interest from lots of MAC schools, but no one has pulled the trigger yet.
I wont be surprised if he gets division 1 offers . Really like the way he hits and with 4.55 speed he should get some good offers at least I think he should. If you hear more about him ,I would appreciate updates.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT