ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Springfield quarterback Mateo Ringgold
How has things been going this football season?
“Everything has been going great this season we just had are first scrimmage against Upper Dublin, which is a very good team and we saw as a team what we did good and what we did bad. And we are one step closer to week 1.”

How do you feel your football team can reach their full potential?
“I feel are football team can reach their full potential every day in practice, from seniors down to freshman we hold everyone on are team accountable, in game situations the looks on are guys faces show we want to go out and win every week and I can’t wait to see what we show this season.”

Have you been pleased how you have been playing as of late?
“I am not fully pleased because there are many things I need to work on and get better throughout the season.”

Who is your opener against and how do you feel about them?
“Our opener is against Lower Moreland a team that we are getting fully prepared for, it’s another team trying to get in are way from that one goal and that is a district championship.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Muncy quarterback Branson Eyer
How has everything with the football season been going so far?
“Everything this season has been going very smoothly and I’m readier than ever to make state playoffs again.”

Have you been pleased with how you have played this season?
“I’ve been pleased with my season so far, though I would like to I increase my passer rating.”

How do you feel your team has played?
“I feel my team has left everything out on the field each game and continue to dig deep in rough situations.”

What do you feel your team can improve on?
“I feel our team can increase on our pass game the most.”

What are the keys for your team being successful going forward?
“The key for our team to be successful is having everyone on the same page every single play.”

Q&A with Redbank Valley quarterback Cam Wagner
“Good so far, we have started the season out 2-0.”

“Yes sir we have been very pleased with our success so far.”

“I feel like we have played well but there is always room for improvement.”

“We can improve on our 1 on 1 matchups every single week.”

“We must be up tempo and out mindset must be always to go 1-0 every week.”

Q&A with Scranton quarterback Billy Maloney
“So far so good my team and I are working very hard this season starting off 2-0.”

“I wouldn’t say I’m pleased with how I’ve done this season so far; I’d like to do better and clean a few things up.”

“I feel like my team has been working hard this season and we’ve came closer every single day and our chemistry is strong.”

“Keys for our team being successful is just to keep working like we have been and not giving up on any plays.”

Q&A with Hollidaysburg athlete Tucker Rossman
“Other than our 0-2 start I think our team is playing at a much higher level than people expected.”

“I have been pleased with how I have been playing. I just need to clean up some mistakes on key drives in our games.”

”Our team has played very intensely so far so I believe we will be able to turn around this season and go on a win streak here soon.”

“We need to improve on our run defense I would say.”

“We must be able to stop the run and take advantage of good field position every time we get the chance.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News