ADVERTISEMENT

PA Preps High School Football Talk

PAPreps.com

Jul 20, 2017
Find out what some of the top players in the state are saying about football now!

......................................................................................................

Q&A with Warren wide receiver Cayden Wright
How have things been going this football season?
“So far things have been going great, we had a very successful summer with 7on7 and everyone has been working really hard so far during camp to get ready for week 1.”

What are you trying to improve on most this season?
“I am trying to improve on my downfield blocking.”

How do you feel your football team can reach their full potential?
“I feel we can reach our full potential by just remaining calm when adversity hits and to build each other up when mistakes do happen.”

Have you been pleased with how you have been playing as of late?
“Yes, the work in the off-season has helped tremendously, but there is always room for improvement.”

Who is your opener against and how do you feel about them?
“We play Oil City week one, and they are always a great opponent, but we think our hard work over the summer will help us win that week 1 game.”

......................................................................................................
Q&A with Big Spring defensive end Jay Roberds
“Things have been going pretty smoothly, just been in the gym this summer and putting in work on the field.”

“I want my hands to be better so I can get off blocks quicker.”

“My football [team] can reach its full potential by everyone doing their job to the best of their abilities at all times.”

“I am pleased but there’s always more to be done and more to accomplish.”

“Our opening game is against Green Castle, it's been a team I’ve studied and worked for since our team’s schedule was released.”

Q&A with Bishop McDevitt athlete Cyncir Bowers
“Things have been going great this season.”

“Trying to improve on my pass blocking.”

“Our team is really good this year, we have athletes all over and we just all must do our role.”

“Yeah I have been very pleased, I feel like I got a lot better since last year.”

“Our opener is against Imhotep Charter and I feel like they're a good team, they’re very fast.”

Q&A with Big Spring wide receiver Andrew Witter
“The work in the off-season this team has put in is incredible, on and off the field we’re all getting it done.”

“This season I will be starting outside linebacker for the first time so I'm just trying to play that position to the best of my abilities.”

“We can reach our full potential by just keep putting in the work and keep getting better.”

“I’ve been very happy with the play calling and the outcomes, we’re all getting the looks we’re asking for.”

“Our opener is Greencastle and we play to just go out there and have a game.”

Q&A with Butler defensive tackle Ethan Babay
“Things have been off to a great start, [our] team is coming together and developing great chemistry.”

“Technique, and off the ball quickness.”

“Repetitions, hard work, and keeping a great attitude.”

“In practice we are coming along great, Week 1 we will find out what our weak areas are.”

“Our opener is Shaler. I feel confident we are going to come and smack them in the mouth and play a good game.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News