ADVERTISEMENT

Leopard70 are you going to respond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry bud....was a lil busy. Im a big fan of District 1 football. Root for em all. And to be honest with you if I were a coach I would idolize both coaches and mimic their styles. All intentions were to start a discussion, not for you to sit in front of your computer screen waiting for me like I am your online girlfriend. Relax, again, hats off to the Falcons and best of luck

Since you are calling out armchair QBs, maybe you could apply for some of the vacant positions out there. I heard Bensalem has an opening, Neshaminy had an opening last year, CB West is open, Pennsbury will be open in two years. You should seriously think about it. Sounds like you know a lot.

Or...... Relayer kind of shut your argument down with this.....

"Well, Schmidt won 3 D1 titles, 2 eastern titles and one state championship, Pennsbury still has not been to Hershey. We'll see if that changes next week."

And I'm no Schmidt fan.

Moscow...im beginning to think you dont like me? Dunno why u have to be so aggressive. Lol. Again i simply tried starting a discussion. And yes maybe i will apply for those jobs. Can u be my OC?

Leopard, how can someone dislike someone they don't know? You didn't try to start a discussion. You took a shot at a legend.

Never took a shot at shmidt. Hell i wish my kid coulda played for that guy. Just simply asked if people would view snyder differently if he can beat a prep team that shmidt couldnt. I never compared resumes or anything. If u ask me they are 1-2 in district 1 history. Would never hear a bad word about those two from my mouth.

I would say Schmidt was a very good coach, perhaps even a great coach. I think what changes my grade of him from a legend to a good coach would be his multiple suspensions.

Mike Pettine has won more state titles than every other school in the history of District One AAAA. COMBINED

And that is with no state playoffs for more than half his career.

What the man does for people, off of the field makes him a legend. Do you know ANYTHING about the suspensions genius? I'm anxious to hear. You now have the floor.

This isn't really what we do here; if you have something of substance to discuss do it. If you just want to personally attack people, there are other venues for that.

"Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberry." Sorry, but I thought a little levity was appropriate.

Now let's focus on HS football comments, people.

Agree, JB. There's too much of that going on right now. It's beginning to sound like a board where you can Vent Your Grievances, Attack, Attack - no filter needed!.

A couple of the posters gripe and whine about the same things they griped about in August. The attacks are really getting old, unsubstantiated and boring.

Talk football. As you say, something substantive. SEPA has 3 great teams represented in the Semi-Finals in 3A and 4A. They could use our appreciation and support. The kids read this board, too. Grown ups don't have to belittle any of the kids and coaches whether they were eliminated or are still moving on.

When I hear the insults thrown at the coaches, I think I'm back in the neighborhood and the kids are yelling "Oh yeah? Well, my Dad's better than your Dad!"

What if it were your kids playing? Keep in mind what filters you would have then. Especially, if you weren't anonymous.

LOL! Just saw your post Franklin. We were on the same wavelength. You got it right with brevity.

When you have 13 posts and two are new threads specifically designed to bait a poster into some sort of argument, it's time to look in the mirror.

Should be a great weekend; hope all the young men stay healthy and we see some great games.

This post was edited on 12/2 11:42 AM by JBinPA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT