ADVERTISEMENT

Lebo QB Quits Football to Focus on Baseball

haha, maybe this had something to do with one lebo coach now coaching at PR, and Palko "retiring' from lebo?

Shame, but this kid is smart- if he is a stud in both, he makes 1-2 million a year from now in baseball, or, play football, risk injury, and maybe make 1-2 million 4 years from now!!

Reactions: new2pa
I saw him at the wpial championship the other day. He WRECKED us. Haven’t seen a pitcher that good in a while.

It’s a shame. He was decent as a sophomore. Oline wasn’t good from what I recall. Looks like NA should be the extreme early favorite for 2024.

2020: Their OC is at P-R now helping with the pass game, correct? How was spring ball for P-R.

Over the weekend I heard that Mars has improved, but not much more than that yet.

Another phenom has a decision to make in the WPIAL too..

Matt Sieg from Fort Cherry. I know he plays 1A but he'd be a stud at any level. Absolute specimen of an athlete but his skill and mentality are light years beyond 99% kids his age. He'll be an SEC/ACC type baseball player if he chooses to but he might be a 20-25 offer guy in football too.

During baseball season, he decided to give track a try and ended up running a 10.92 electronic time as a freaking freshman.

Solid basketball player too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT