ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana back pedal

Sammy, maybe you should view this situation a little deeper. Is this a requirement of Christians only? For example, what would happen if/when a muslim baker refuses to provide a cake to a gay wedding? Ask yourself if today's left-leaning media would publicize such a story. I think we know the answer.

I do not know what church you go to or what God you worship but I thought that Christianity was about loving everyone but these evangelical republicans do not believe that This is what I can not stand the extreme right just like I can not stand the extreme left both are horrible but using faith and religion that way come on

The Liberal Whiff ® has struck once again. Sammy has whimped out on answering the question behind the question. Not surprising.

How is that if that were to happen I am sure someone would report it. This is why you guys lose presidential elections and will lose the next one because of things like this and people like you. And nice try to dance around this issue of what Indiana is doing good job Grover
This post was edited on 4/2 2:49 PM by sammyk

If you think the media would report an incident in which a gay person is turned down by a muslim vendor, you just don't understand how things are moving today. It's ok though, you are in the halls of academia, or on the football field, and all is ok.

Regarding losing elections, are you aware that there are less democrats holding office than at any time in the last ~ 50 years? The dems won the presidency the past two times because a lot of people wanted to experiment with a minority candidate to rid themselves of racial guilt. It has obviously backfired badly.

Well I was unaware that I was speaking with a master of the universe who knew everything sorry about that and we will see in 2016 good news is when a dem wins at least you have something to bitch about for 4 more years. So keep it up knowing it all you are doing a great job

No Sammy, the master of the universe is obama. That is what I have heard.

Sammy, your candidate won the presidential election the past two times and all you do is complain.

My life is great. Could not be better. No complaints here in spite of all of the BS from obama. I didn't like when he won his reelection, so I moved to Florida, where there are no state income taxes, vs. 9% in NJ, so I could mitigate the promised tax increase that obama put into play.

The difference between a Lib and an independent/Rebublican is that the lib needs the government and the independent does not. Our success is not dictated by a crazy lib like obama; we can achieve success in spite of him.

Now, what about that move to NC that you made!!!???

Correction anyone who is in politics is a master of the universe and that is on both sides. My move to NC at first was pretty good then the GOP kind of messed a lot of things up and we slid the bible thumping reps are really making things worse kind of like Indiana Kansas ect. But the weather is nice and We have great golfing and beaches so all is not bad

ADVERTISEMENT