ADVERTISEMENT

imhotep

Some of these schools aren't high schools-they've become junior colleges. It's dirty, pathetic, and sad on so many levels.

With all of THIS TALENT, this year.. I sure hope TEP doesnt come up short again..

Yeah, I was annoyed at FBU's many errors in grammar, syntax, etc. . For a man with VERY strong opinions it is a damn shame he can't communicate them more correctly. Oh well.
Hi Chuvalo you tub of goo, I see you put down the jelly donut long enough to bang out a few words on the key board, Good for you. I didn't recognize your post b/c it didn't have a "phuck you" an
"A$$-Wipe" or "I'll punch you in the mouth" - Now back to that box of donuts, fatty-Mc-Butter-Pants!

where was he when wood played in the 7x7 tourney? not with wood or been at a practice in 3 weeks.

If cruel left wood for fels like you said then there is a problem.if he is as good as everyone says why wouldn't another catholic team pick him up

I believe that fels part was a reach. He probably did leave , but I expect that a area kid would clearly pick a bunch of schools before fels.

The Wood faithful wont speak to it but its something happening up for a key cog to leave during his senior campaign....

Honestly, like mentioned before I believe it has to do with offers. I can't see why else would a kid leave his senior year from a team/school that could possibly be 3x state champs during his career. He must be thinking about his future after Wood........ that's the only thing that cross my mind.

Would he be able to attend a school like Prep and reclassify for his junior year? How does the reclassify thing work? That's been the talks on the sidelines of camps, but I'm not sure how it goes down.

Was just told samething he is gone had to do with money don't know where he landed

The Fels thing was a joke. This whole post is stupid. If he left he left , oh well, who cares. Wood shouldnt have a problem winning the 3A and taking down powerhouse programs like ML King in the preseason.
Prep does NOT reclassify their kids LOL. They just happen to get the best 8th graders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT