ADVERTISEMENT

HS Football Live TV or Video Thur/Fri (4 Games)

jasfootball

Nov 11, 2006
HS Football Live TV or Video Thur/Fri

Friday Nov 28 2014

Great Valley (12-1) @ Archbishop Wood (11-1) 7:00
PM

Watch Live The Comcast Channel #33 or 846
HD

Saturday Nov 29 2014

Pennsbury (12-1) @ Coatesville (13-0) 1:00 PM

Watch Live http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1274087

This post was edited on 11/28 10:18 AM by jasfootball

I'm sure Comcast said no way we're going all the way to Souderton. Much more convenient heading over to NE High. Unfortunately they won't be showing the better game.

In a way comcast decision is good because it allows us to see both games.

Agree Pennsbury vs Coatesville is the better game for sure,

True, I'll be at Souderton and DVR the Wood game. For those who can't make it to Souderton, I would rather watch the game on the flat screen in HD compared to watching a low budget production on one's Mac. Then again, if the D1 game was on Comcast, I might just set up shop at home and make it a stress free night.

I do think that TV has hurt the gate in the Lehigh Valley. Since every game is on up there, very convenient to just stay home. Last year I expected a bigger turnout at BASD for SJP-Parkland, but wasn't the case.

The quality of streaming video is no match to comcast hd. However I have been hooking it up to my big screen via hdmi and it works pretty well. The WBCB 1490 broadcat team does a great job.

From the SJP perspective, the timing of the game will adversely affect the attendance. The SJP homecoming dance is Sat night. Same thing occurred last year. In all likelihood, the students must choose one or the other.

FF, you're right, last season SJP had nobody in the LV; expect the same this year!

I don't expect more than about 200 Prep people to be there. I'm not sure how many schools would have more than that number playing 55 miles away on the Saturday afternoon of the Thanksgiving weekend. Probably LaSalle would have more, but maybe some of you LaSalle guys could say how many more would be there if LaSalle were playing there this year.

It seems more Prep people travelled to see the team play in North Jersey, Baltimore, Ohio, etc. a decade or so ago when big-time success for Prep football was a new thing, but for various reasons (some of them perhaps economic) the numbers have fallen off some. Has something similar happened to LaSalle or maybe the question should be whether it would be happening in the last couple of years if LaSalle had moved on?

I'll bet Dunmore will pack Northern Lehigh on Saturday. Will N-G have more than 100? There is something to these small PA communities supporting their teams. The PIAA is not making much money off of D12. They should should be rooting hard for Beca on Saturday.

******HS Football Live TV or Video Fri/Sat (note day/time change)*****

HS Football Live TV or Video Fri/Sat

Friday Nov 28 2014

Great Valley (12-1) @ Archbishop Wood (11-1) 7:00
PM

Watch Live The Comcast Channel #33 or 846
HD

Saturday Nov 29 2014

Pennsbury (12-1) @ Coatesville (13-0) 1:00 PM

Watch Live https://new.livestream.com/accounts/1274087

This post was edited on 11/28 12:09 PM by Ed O'Brien

Relayer, the entire crowd will be Dunmore; if lucky, N-G will have 100 there.

Will be quite the hostile environment for the NG kids to play in; still looking for a good game though!

channel 846 is McDevitt/Cocalico. Where's the Wood/GV game?
This post was edited on 11/28 7:08 PM by ChesMont2

SORRY

I confirmed with Comcast on Wednesdayy

Now no one from programing is available. These guys make me crazy..

LIVE UPDATES

No live video to be found

Live updates

http://www.gametimepa.com/archives-football-ya/ci_27026296/live-coverage-piaa-football-quarterfinals

Re: SORRY

There's a reason I switched to FiOS the second it was available in our area.

Re: SORRY

Might be right behind you. Can't get cable cards to work on my new units

Comcast folks seem very confused about how to get them to work

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT