ADVERTISEMENT

Hey west guys; question about Elizabeth Forward

Stalker

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
I see Mike Collodi went to Lebo but haven't seen who replaced him at EF. Did they announce it yet. Thanks.

I had not heard anything definite and just did a quick web search and nothing official. Had heard some rumors about a current assistant, but nothing concrete.

If Coach Collodi can handle the parents at Lebo, he could make them a consistent winner and build on what Coach Palko started. IMO, he's one of the up-and-coming coaches in Western PA.

Reactions: Stalker
I had not heard anything definite and just did a quick web search and nothing official. Had heard some rumors about a current assistant, but nothing concrete.

If Coach Collodi can handle the parents at Lebo, he could make them a consistent winner and build on what Coach Palko started. IMO, he's one of the up-and-coming coaches in Western PA.
Thanks New. I'm finishing D7 now, reviewing the obvious and some not so obvious teams with a deeper dive into EF per their recent success under Collodi; 56-24 in 8 years. I watched the video of them vs Belle Vernon for a peak at his systems.
Have that done/out Monday with the NCAA hoops taking center stage starting tonight in the women's final 4 through Monday's men's final. The ladies have come a long way from two hand set shots!

And....D7 looks to have some very strong teams this year, good comp throughout the classifications.

Reactions: new2pa
Thanks New. I'm finishing D7 now, reviewing the obvious and some not so obvious teams with a deeper dive into EF per their recent success under Collodi; 56-24 in 8 years. I watched the video of them vs Belle Vernon for a peak at his systems.
Have that done/out Monday with the NCAA hoops taking center stage starting tonight in the women's final 4 through Monday's men's final. The ladies have come a long way from two hand set shots!

And....D7 looks to have some very strong teams this year, good comp throughout the classifications.
Who’s the favorites coming out of WPIAL?

6A: PCC
5A: Pine,USC,Bethel?
4A: Aliquippa, Centeal valley
3a: belle Vernon
2a:????
1A: Union

lots of programs have been filled in the last two months, PCC, lebo, GCC, WH, so not many outside guys available- my best guess is EF is gonna replace with a current assistant- also- the hiring may have been slightly delayed when the HS almost burned down!!

tiger- Woodland Hills and Penn Hills are gonna be great at 5A for wpial/D7

Reactions: Stalker
Who’s the favorites coming out of WPIAL?

6A: PCC
5A: Pine,USC,Bethel?
4A: Aliquippa, Centeal valley
3a: belle Vernon
2a:????
1A: Union
Still working on it Tiger with great interruptions. Iowa vs SC, VT vs LSU with the men's tonight!

But 2A looks WIDE open with all the big guys graduating good Qbs and more. Teams like Sto-Rox who was very strong last year and Steel Valley, Neshannock, Beaver Falls, Lig Val, McGuffey graduating McCuen. Washington brings a lot back and Serra broke in a soph Qb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT