ADVERTISEMENT

Great Idea Ed!!!

BigKev420

Jan 21, 2013
Coming from a Western Pa guy. This was a great idea to split the boards up. Really take away the eastern bias on this site!

Originally posted by BigKev420:
Coming from a Western Pa guy. This was a great idea to split the boards up. Really take away the eastern bias on this site!
Big Kev- It took me the whole season plus some of this off-season to get familiar with Western PA teams and their players. I am pretty sure I saw at least 85% of the best skill players in Western PA at this 7v7 this past weekend. I look forward to talking some Western PA football as well!

Hey, Ed, that QB from Conneaut I told you about, Hunter Merritt, is getting a heavy dose of recruiting letters right now, all the way from Harvard to UCF in Florida, but no offers yet. I expect he will get some from lower division schools, though I do think he has D1 ability as a safety.

Big Kev- It took me the whole season plus some of this off-season to get familiar with Western PA teams and their players. I am pretty sure I saw at least 85% of the best skill players in Western PA at this 7v7 this past weekend. I look forward to talking some Western PA football as well!

That bias statement wasn't directing at you btw. My apologies if it came off that way. You're doing a great job on here.

That bias statement wasn't directing at you btw. My apologies if it came off that way. You're doing a great job on here.

I definitely didn't take offense to it at all. I told them, you guys already have the board rocking with Eastern PA stuff, let's get some Western PA people on the board as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT