ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump, Scott Walker and Rick Santorum

sammyk

Oct 26, 2001
how great are these guys, I mean you can't ask for better comedy

Comedy Sammy? What about obama failing to enforce federal law in sanctuary cities (for illegal immigrants) like San Francisco, where an illegal immigrant recently shot and killed a young lady who was walking with her father. This guy should never have been allowed to cross the border but did so because of obama's weak border control policy and was not in jail because of flawed liberal policy that states that we need to work with these illegal immigrants (that is from the mouth of the San Francisco Sheriff). obama has ordered Sarah Saldana, Director of US Immigration and Customs, to not enforce federal laws regarding illegal immigrants. It would sound like comedy, but, unfortunately it is the reality of today's liberals. More flawed policy. Did you even know about this Sammy? I doubt it.

Republican political field best comedy since Mork from Ork nano nano

Sam, you lost me on that one. NJ asked you a question about the immigration issue and you completely blew him off. That aint like you!! Really, the liberal agenda in this country is getting to be too much!! You talk about humor and clown cars, what about Hillary and Bernie Sanders. Who is going to pay for all their free stuff? And don't say "the rich".

Who started the immigration problem. That's right your God Ronnie Reagan, but I am for immigration reform yea sure. Anyway Walker is tanking in his own state by his own party, should have went to college Trump well he can not even manage his hair, and Santorum aha ha hahahahaha sorry could not control myself. Best comedy on TV since Sienfield

Easy to pick at the low hanging fruit. Trump, Santorum, throw Christie in there too. But let's hear your thoughts on Jeb. And don't just complain about his name!! I can do the same thing with Clinton! By the way, how did the immigration problem start with Ronnie? I would say Carter started it with the Cuban immigration.

I think he would have been or would be a better president than GW for sure. So far Jeb has been very cautious with what he has to say. I am willing to give Jeb a fair look and I think he will be around to be a player in the primaries. But this just shows how fractured the Republican Party is , they have no brand , the message they send is mixed and confusing. But I guess you can say that about both sides but after we sift through the 9474635352 candidates that are running on the Rep side and one emerges then we can talk turkey. And Reagan gave amnesty to illegals so nice try.

Sam, you lost me on that one. NJ asked you a question about the immigration issue and you completely blew him off. That aint like you!! Really, the liberal agenda in this country is getting to be too much!! You talk about humor and clown cars, what about Hillary and Bernie Sanders. Who is going to pay for all their free stuff? And don't say "the rich".
Paul, it was kind of a set-up question, as I knew Sammy was not qualified to answer it. He only focuses on the superficial stuff!

I think he would have been or would be a better president than GW for sure. So far Jeb has been very cautious with what he has to say. I am willing to give Jeb a fair look and I think he will be around to be a player in the primaries. But this just shows how fractured the Republican Party is , they have no brand , the message they send is mixed and confusing. But I guess you can say that about both sides but after we sift through the 9474635352 candidates that are running on the Rep side and one emerges then we can talk turkey. And Reagan gave amnesty to illegals so nice try.
For comedy, Sammy, how about Hillary Clinton roping off the media the other day? How about her facial expressions during interviews? How about her refusal to do interviews with anyone other than people she knows? How about the "chance" meeting that was really a setup meeting between Hillary and the eight-year-old gay boy last weekend? How about Bernie Sanders and his insane ideas (90% tax on the "wealthy")? How about Martin O'Malley still thinking he's got game, even after taxing the rain in Maryland and paving the way for a Republican to be elected governor in Maryland? All news flashes to you, I am sure! (SAMMY, AFTER FOUR DAYS, I DON'T SEE A REPLY FROM YOU. WHAT HAPPENED?)

Last edited:
"Easy to pick at the low hanging fruit. Trump, Santorum, throw Christie in there too."

Since when was the guy leading the ticket the low hanging fruit?

"SAMMY, AFTER FOUR DAYS, I DON'T SEE A REPLY FROM YOU. WHAT HAPPENED?"

Love the CAPS. How many times an hour do you click refresh hoping you'll get some sort of attention?

ADVERTISEMENT