ADVERTISEMENT

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

reluctant_to_comment

Feb 25, 2014
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

Sixteen women have come forward with allegations against President Donald Trump, each accusing him of inappropriate conduct. The most recent, from writer and columnist E. Jean Carroll, appeared in NY Magazine on Friday.

The women’s charges range from unwanted touches and aggressive, sudden kissing to the latest accusation against Trump — that he attacked a woman in a dressing room and forced his penis inside her. Donald Trump, his campaign and the Trump White House have insisted all of the stories are fabricated and politically motivated.

So far:

• 16 women have accused Donald Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including one accusation of rape and another, in which the accuser has not used the word “rape” but whose description meets the legal definition of rape. This figure includes standing accusations from both before and after the release of the Access Hollywood tape on October 7, 2016.
  • Four other women have publicly said Mr. Trump walked in on them and other pageant contestants while they were undressing. Buzzfeed reports another three women have confirmed the pageant stories but did not want their names used.
  • The alleged incidents range from the early 1980s to 2013.
  • Donald Trump has adamantly denied all of the stories and accuses the women of being political tools who were trying to undermine either his candidacy or presidency.

More: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

Sixteen women have come forward with allegations against President Donald Trump, each accusing him of inappropriate conduct. The most recent, from writer and columnist E. Jean Carroll, appeared in NY Magazine on Friday.

The women’s charges range from unwanted touches and aggressive, sudden kissing to the latest accusation against Trump — that he attacked a woman in a dressing room and forced his penis inside her. Donald Trump, his campaign and the Trump White House have insisted all of the stories are fabricated and politically motivated.

So far:

• 16 women have accused Donald Trump of various forms of sexual assault, including one accusation of rape and another, in which the accuser has not used the word “rape” but whose description meets the legal definition of rape. This figure includes standing accusations from both before and after the release of the Access Hollywood tape on October 7, 2016.
  • Four other women have publicly said Mr. Trump walked in on them and other pageant contestants while they were undressing. Buzzfeed reports another three women have confirmed the pageant stories but did not want their names used.
  • The alleged incidents range from the early 1980s to 2013.
  • Donald Trump has adamantly denied all of the stories and accuses the women of being political tools who were trying to undermine either his candidacy or presidency.

More: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

Sorry RTC, that ship sailed long ago. Paula Jones, Jennifer Flowers and Good Ole Monica!! That's just what I remember off the top of my head. Remember it was over 20 years ago! He had the Arkansas State Troopers pimping for him!!

Last edited:
You know Trump is scared to death about this Epstein case right? He'll either be named as one of the John's or we'll find out he pimped Tiffany and Ivanka out at some of the parties.

So Clinton accusers are not too long ago? And what's the "too long ago" on raping women these days?

Stop it with the "raping". You know this because......? You really have a bunch of free time on your hands don't you? And I guess the Ford woman who accused Cavanugh during the confirmation hearings should be believed just because she said so from over 35 to 40 years ago? You're going to bring up a "kegger" from high school 35 years ago?? That's your go to move??? Just because they said so???? Remember, "Innocent UNTIL PROVEN guilty!" Or are you just going to take anyone at their word? Like, say, Al Sharpton?

Last edited:
the only rape thats happened is Trump raping the American people just ask the coal miners

I believe the Ford accusations against Cavanaugh because she told friends about it back when it took place.

Speaking of Cavanaugh, did you really want a SCOTUS judge who angrily screamed about the Clinton's and the Deep State? He stopped just short of talking about Pizza Gate.

I believe the Ford accusations against Cavanaugh because she told friends about it back when it took place.

Speaking of Cavanaugh, did you really want a SCOTUS judge who angrily screamed about the Clinton's and the Deep State? He stopped just short of talking about Pizza Gate.

That's very big of you to forego the trial, believe the accuser and save the taxpayer the court costs!!

Do you realize how ignorant that statement was? You talk about Trump's extreme stance and you're just as bad the other way! Way to compromise!!

I believe the accuser. That's no different from you believing Cavanaugh. But you glossed over the question. Are you okay with a SC judge who during his confirmation hearing screamed angrily about the Clintons and the Deep State? Conspiracy crap.

I believe the accuser. That's no different from you believing Cavanaugh. But you glossed over the question. Are you okay with a SC judge who during his confirmation hearing screamed angrily about the Clintons and the Deep State? Conspiracy crap.

Didn't say I believed Cavanaugh. I said innocent until proven guilty. Now if the only evidence she had was telling her friend what happened 40 years ago I think you'll lose. But you believe her so there's that. He was confirmed by the way after a full investigation.

Last edited:
You really think full FBI investigations into someone's past take 5 days? With none of the people she told called as witnesses?

You really think full FBI investigations into someone's past take 5 days? With none of the people she told called as witnesses?

Yes. It only took 5 days. And you know why? Because it was a kegger from 40 years ago. Who is around that was there? So the Ford woman brings up 5 people she told. No evidence other than word of mouth. Any stained blue dress, any rape kit. Anything to place complete blame on Cavanaugh?? No? Sorry for your loss! Next!!

Hey RTC, notice the headlines in the New York Times? Going to press with a half cooked story?? You can't tell me the media is not the problem. And how about the Ford woman's corroborating witness? Now she says she never believed the story. A corroborating witness not believing the story? Isn't that perjury?? And now they want to hold hearings on impeachment!! I don't like Trump a little bit but these guys should get back to work, don't you think??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT